Hagerty Supply's New Locations
Coming in August 2016 Hagerty Supply is relocating two existing facilities to new locations. We are excited to announce our East Peoria location is moving to Downtown Peoria at 933 SW Washington St. and our Springfield/Mechanicsbrg location is moving and converting to a Retail Showroom at 1900 S Dirksen Pkwy in Springfield!
933 SW Washington St
Peoria, IL 61602
1900 S Dirksen Pkwy
Springfield, IL 62703
These new locations are intended to help us better serve our customers by providing more in stock items, same day delivery with greater selection and availability. The 933 SW Washington St. address is actually an old location of ours from the 1890's - 1950's. We have historic pictures on display at this location and will be hosting an Open House and Grand Opening events soon, stay tuned!
Thanks for being part of the Hagerty family!
New branding took effect in July 2016 to convert from "Hagerty - Industrial Supply" to "Hagerty Supply - Industrial & Contractor" or Hagerty Supply for short.
With our growing presence in contractor tools, equipment, and supplies we've become a trusted resource for contractors and want to make it known to the world (or at least Illinois and Iowa).
Hagerty Supply is your trusted source for all things industrial and contractor, thanks for being part of the Hagerty family!
We hear it all to often, "I didn't know you did that". One example, hydraulic lines, in stock and custom made in house, one of many other services and products we offer.
Here is our new machine, let us know what you need, we can do it.
Hagerty Industrial Supply is proud to be a small woman owned business!
Please join us Tuesday, December 8 from 5-7pm @ Hagerty Industrial Supply's Peoria office 1506 West Detweiller Drive, Peoria, IL 61614 for Ladies Night. This exclusive event is for women, by women, and features great sales, gift ideas, door prizes, demos and Do-it-herself projects.
Bring a friend or 3 and and RSVP in the comments, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (309) 589-0200.
We look forward to seeing you!
Hagerty Industrial Supply received a small business award from the City of Peoria Illinois on Tuesday, October 27th, 2015 at the City Council meeting. We want to thank the City for the award and 5th District Councilman Casey Johnson for the nomination. 2015 marked our company's 155 year anniversary and currently employees the 6th generation of the family. We couldn't have made it this long without the support of Peoria and our great employees! Thank you again!
Football is back, baseball is getting good and it's cooling off outside. That can only mean one thing... Hagerty Industrial Supply's annual fall open house!!!
Friday, October 2, 2015 @ the Peoria Showroom, 1506 West Detweiller Dr., Peoria, IL 61615
7:30am - 5pm, lunch provided by Famous Daves from 11:30am - 1pm.
Featuring deals from DeWalt, Milwaukee, Wilton, JET, Coleman Cable, Parker, Werner, and more!
It's that time of the year again, Spring Open House time, Hagerty Industrial Supply's East Peoria Showroom, 240 Farmdale Rd. East Peoria, IL 61611 call or email for more info (309) 698-0200 or (877) 606-0200, email@example.com
April 17th, 7:30am - 4:30pm, we'll have vendors, food, drinks, and the best deals you'll find around.
See below for some of the specials available that day
Be sure to follow us on Social Media for more news, updates, sales, and pictures from our present and past.
Facebook - www.facebook.com/hagertybrothers
Twitter @HagertyBrothers www.twitter.com/HagertyBrothers
#TBT for historic photos. Have more old photos of Hagerty, please share them with us!
We're at it again with our friends at Famous Daves BBQ!
7:30am - 5pm
Hagerty Industrial Supply East Peoria Showroom
240 Farmdale Rd. East Peoria, IL 61611
(309) 698-0200 firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkout our featured deals!
The Print Production Specialist is to perform many functions within a full service in-plant print production center. Additionally, the Print Production Specialist will be able to manage complex orders and operate equipment that requires more advanced training and expertise. This team member will assist the Print Production Managers in digital file creation and manipulation, pre-press RIP, managing, monitoring, and facilitating all production processes. The Print Production Specialist may take part in the fulfillment process, production coordination, support transportation needs, perform final quality-checks and ensure communication among shifts.
(This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive)
· Take lead responsibility for production on full service orders, including finishing services and large job management or as instructed by the Print Production Manager
· Create and manipulate digital files with Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Fiery Impose/Compose
· Process and produce print/copy/finish orders as requested and/or directed
· Operate binding and other auxiliary equipment
· Perform all phases of equipment set-up, operation and routine maintenance
· Maintain equipment and supplies, to include cleaning and repairing
· Provide customer service, including problem solving to satisfy those needs with a minimum amount of supervision
· Produce work in accordance to workflow requirements in order to ensure on-time, quality results
· Follow instructions of supervisors and assist other team members in performing center functions
· Apply a thorough knowledge of theory and technique to achieve the highest possible quality
· Take preemptive action to prevent errors and waste
· Troubleshoot equipment and customer problems using extensive knowledge of solutions and resources
· Direct work of production team members.
· All other duties as needed or required
Minimum Qualifications And Requirements
· High school diploma or equivalent education
· 1+ year of related experience
· Prior experience of print production products & services preferred
· Digital printing, computer and software experience desired
· Commercial print environment experience preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· For new hires, must meet all employment qualifications in force at time of hiring, including successful passing of background check
· Ability to stand during entire shift, excluding meal and rest periods
· Ability to move and lift 55 pounds
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to bend/twist at the waist and knees
· Ability to communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to maintain attention and concentration for extended periods of time
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Ability, on a consistent basis, to report regularly to work and maintain established hours in order to support multiple locations
· Ability to possess a valid driver’s license and support delivery of products and materials
Opportunities for advancement with-in the organization exist for the right person who can:
· Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
· Works with management to reduce company costs/wastes, to optimize profitability
· Applies Quality concepts learned from training during daily activities
· Competitive pay, full health benefits and 401k are offered with this position.
Please e-mail email@example.com with questions or with resume and pay requirements to be considered. T
It's hot, too hot to work, but that's not an option. We get the job done no matter what and we have cooling solutions for you at a great price. Work smart, we are here to help.
PLEASE JOIN US FOR OUR ANNUAL OPEN HOUSE
FRIDAY, MAY 9, 2014
7:30am - 4:30pm
AT OUR PEORIA SHOWROOM (1506 W DETWEILLER DR)
This years Open House will feature lunch by our good friends at Famous Dave's BBQ, home baked by desserts, Vendor booths / demos and our fist ever OVERSTOCK SALE!
Check out some of the featured specials below:
THANKS, SEE YOU SOON!
150 Years, One Family
Hagerty Brothers Co.
by Amy Chovan
Hagerty Brothers has kept the family business alive for a century and a half by reinventing themselves and adapting in challenging times.
In 1855, a young Saul Hagerty left his home in Pennsylvania and came to Peoria in search of better opportunities. An experienced millwright—a tradesman who works on the construction and maintenance of machinery—Hagerty found Peoria to be just what he was looking for...Read More
Eye on the future
Backed by nearly a century and a half of experience, Hagerty Industrial Supply builds for the future
by Rich VurvaRead More